Sunday, April 19, 2009

my sis

So I really know nothing about taking pictures of people (it's definitely not the easiest thing in the world), but here was my first attempt, and my sister, Sarah, was my subject. I know full sun isn't necessarily the best thing, but I was having trouble with the lighting in general. And I chopped a few hands and feet here and there, but oh well, you make mistakes, learn from them and move on.

f/3.5 - 1/3200 - 18mm - ISO 400


f/5.6 - 1/500 - 55mm - ISO 400
and I know...I chopped the feet


f/2.8 - 1/800 - 100mm - ISO 400
this one was taken in the shade - I just thought it was a cute one


f/2.8 - 1/4000 - 100mm - ISO 400
yup...chopped the hand. And for some reason, she had her hand behind her back in a few of the shots...guess that's just where she likes it to be lol.


f/2.8 - 1/8000 - 100mm - ISO 320

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE the first shot! Cute framing.

Rachel A said...

love the first and the last one!!

Andrea said...

Like this one!!

Rachel L said...

I agree- love the first and last ones!..well gotta love Mac too!

Jaime said...

Great Pictures.... I enjoy all of them. The last one is the favorite here.