Monday, March 23, 2009

new macro lens!

So I just got the Canon 100mm f/2.8 macro lens and I love it! I can't wait to take it up north this summer and see what awesome pics I can get. I'll definitely need to get a tripod since it's really hard to keep the camera still and take the picture. Here's just a few I got today...nothing exciting really.

This is what the side of a melon looks like up close...


...and just a few outside shots...


...and the set wouldn't be complete without one of my Cheeto...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will love your macro lens. It opens a whole new world in photography. I love that shot of the melon--who knew it looked so awesome, close-up!

Bo

Andrea said...

Dang you can see so much with it. There is a whole word livin in Cheetos nose! who knew ! lol. But awesome pics!

Rachel A said...

sweet!!

Cathy said...

That Cheeto with his freckles

Taryn said...

I love the melon- it was hard to recognize at first.

Rachel L said...

fricken awesome!