Monday, February 9, 2009

Pics from 8 Feb 09

So I was able to get out again yesterday and take some pictures. I shot in manual most of the time, so I got to play around with some of the settings. And can I just say that my hands were ice cubes when I was done?



I told Jim he's going to have to learn how to use the camera too since I want to be in the pics sometimes :o)


I thought this was cool...I was able to get the sun shining through a window


This was an action I applied in Photoshop - thought it was kind of cool

3 comments:

Jules said...

Beautiful!

Rachel L said...

love the first one and the last one...might need to "borrow" one to hang up on our walls if you don't mind : )

Chicky said...

Love the last one---the original and the adjusted! I'm biased because I LOVE winter photos.